Deviant since Apr 17, 2004 Premium Member until Dec 2, 2014, given by CrimsonCommande
This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
You can drag and drop to rearrange.
You can edit widgets to customize them.
The bottom has widgets you can add!
Some widgets you can only access when you get a premium membership.
Some widgets have options that are only available when you get a premium membership.
We've split the page into zones!
Certain widgets can only be added to certain zones.
"Why," you ask? Because we want profile pages to have freedom of customization, but also to have some consistency. This way, when anyone visits a deviant, they know they can always find the art in the top left, and personal info in the top right.
Don't forget, restraints can bring out the creativity in you!
Now go forth and astound us all with your devious profiles!
1. What did you do in 2013 that you'd never done before? I illustrated a childrens book, worked with some of my favorite youtubers, bought a 3DS, got my own fangroup O///O , and verified my livestream channel allowing for unlimited viewers.
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year? See my resolutions, new and old, at the end of this journal!
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? No.
4. Did anyone close to you die? No. 5. What countries did you visit? I stayed in Sweden this year.
6. What would you like to have in 2014 that you lacked in 2013? More time! More work! More opportunities!
7. What date from 2013 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? I don't think I have a specific date that i remember this year.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Book release! Started youtube'ing! Got a Victubia following and a fangroup <3 Worked with some of my favorite youtubers! Got more work in general!
9. What was your biggest failure? Didn't get enough work, so I'm still really poor. XD
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? Nah.
11. What was the best thing you bought? A Nintendo 3DS and Pokémon X!
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? My own. XD
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? My own as well, haha!
14. Where did most of your money go? Money and rent as always <___<;; 15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Pokémon X! And some of the work I've done this year!
16. What song will always remind you of 2013?
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier? I think so.
ii. thinner or fatter? The same.
iii. richer or poorer? Poorer actually, but at least I can somewhat support myself without having to borrow money from my parents.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of? Found more work. 19. What do you wish you'd done less of? Worrying and stressing myself. It never helps.
20. How will you be spending Christmas? I spent it with my family and some other relatives, as per usual for me.
21. Did you fall in love in 2013? Nah.
22. How many one-night stands? 634
23. What was your favorite TV program? Agents of Shield, Sleepy Hollow and Nashville I think. 24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? Nope. I've been disappointed by some, but I don't hate anyone.
25. What was the best book you read? I didn't read much.
27. What did you want and get? A 3DS! 28. What did you want and not get? More work? XD
29. What was your favorite films of this year? Iron Man 3, Thor 2, The Hobbit 2, Wreck-it-Ralph (released early 2013 in Sweden), Monsters University.
30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I'm now 27, and I spend my birthday with my family in the north. ^^ 31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Money and more time.
32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2012? ... sweatpants.
33. What kept you sane? Online people, friends and family.
34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? I love my youtubers.
35. What political issue stirred you the most? Russias Anti-gay laws, War in Syria, Youtube content ID system.
36. Who did you miss? My family.
37. Who was/were the best new person(s) you met? I met so many awesome people in my streams! I love you all! <3
38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2013? Don't stress to much, things will work out. Stop putting youself down and just do your best. 39. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
It’s your life, it’s your moment
And they’re holding their breath cause tonight
It’s your time to step into the light
They have kept you for years now
And they’ve told you how you should behave
Now it’s you and your own ways
Breaking the silence, break the chains
Welcome to freedom, to a new day
Where all of the teardrops turn to gold
You’re gonna be all right, so let go
Terese Fredenwall – Breaking The Silence I TAG EVERYONE OF YOU! If you did this last year, DO IT AGAIN! XD (It's a lot of fun to look back at later, trust me )
The resolutions I made for 2013! Let's see how I did! XD
• Finish and sell Frost 4. Fail. Did not finish Frost 4. Did however start on Vienda, which I like a lot! Frost will be ready in 2014.
• Get jobs and earn more money as a freelancer. Guess I did. I got a few jobs here and there, along with some commissions. I've gathered more contacts this year than ever before, and that's always good!
• Land at least ONE big job. I got to illustrate a childrens book! That's the big job for the year for me, even though it didn't generate much money for me. It opened a small door into the book industry, and I'm in the works with two other childrens books at the moment. So that feels freaking awesome!
• Get 500 youtube subscribers. I reached this goal in March this year. Now I have over 8000 so I'll say this resolution was a big succes! XD
• Hold at least 2 drawing courses. This I did. One in my hometown of Piteå, where I held a 3-day drawing course, and later this year I had a course at ABF Huddinge. I have however come to realise that I don't really like holding courses much... I'm not a good teacher.
• Speedpaint more! Kind of failed this one...
• Visit NärCon and BLYG and maybe Confusion (conventions). BIG FAIL! Didn't go to any of those cons! XD
• Create at least ONE doujinshi (recycled resultion) Nope... I think this resolution just needs to die. I will never do it. XD
• Learning the names of ALL pokémon. (recycled resultion) Failed this one again. I think this resolution needs to die as well.
• Draw more backgrounds. I think I did. At least more than usual.
• Stop eating so unhealthy. Meh. It had it's up and downs, so I'm neutral about this one.
• BE MORE AWESOME! Totally!
RESOLUTIONS FOR 2014!
Do well with my two current book projects.
Create my own childrens book (text + illustration)